As a parent, you want to make your child’s birthday party special and memorable, especially when they have their heart set on a princess-themed party. A great way to make it extra special is by serving royal-worthy treats that will delight your little princess (or prince) and their guests. There are lots of options for adorable treats that you could have at your princess birthday party. We want their guests to have a variety of treats including sweet treats, snacks, and drinks.
No princess party is complete without sweet treats! These delicacies will make your little one feel like royalty. A multi-layered princess cake is a must-have at any princess party and is sure to impress your little guests as well. Don’t forget a tiara on top. If you’re looking for smaller goodies, consider making some princess-themed cupcakes. Top them with pink frosting (or whatever color their little heart desires) and pearl sprinkles for an extra special touch. Cookies in the shape of crowns, castles, or hearts are a fun and tasty treat. Decorate them with royal icing and edible glitter to make them extraordinary.
When planning a birthday party, it’s important to keep in mind that not all guests may have a sweet tooth. That’s why it’s a good idea to offer some savory snacks to balance out all the sugar. Plus, offering a variety of snacks means there will be something for everyone. And when it comes to a princess-themed party, why not make the snacks just as royal as the sweet treats?
- Crown Sandwiches: Cut bread into crown shapes using a cookie cutter and fill them with ham, cheese, and lettuce for a royal twist on the classic sandwich.
- Fruit Kabob: Skewer fruit onto a stick to create a colorful and healthy snack. Use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut fruit into fun shapes.
- Pizza Crown: Cut a pizza into a crown shape and decorate it with your child’s favorite toppings. It’s an easy and fun way to serve pizza.
Don’t forget to offer some refreshing drinks to your guests. Here are some drink ideas that are fit for a princess.
- Blue Glitter Punch: Mix blue Hawaiian punch, lemon-lime soda, and edible glitter for a sparkly and delicious punch that’s sure to impress.
- Fairy Fizz: Mix together lemonade and sparkling water and add a few drops of food coloring to make it extra magical.
- Strawberry Milk: Serve pink-colored milk in a fancy glass with a fun straw for a sweet and simple drink option.
From sweet treats to savory snacks and refreshing drinks, you can create a spread fit for royalty. With these ideas, your little princess, prince, and their guests are sure to have a magical time that they’ll remember for years to come.